We will have three pick up/drop off points so make sure you choose the one that best suits you! Please see addresses below:
- Warehouse 11 Action Sports Studio: 11 Campbell St, Artamon
- Mona Vale Skate Park: Pittwater Rd, Mona Vale
- Monster Skatepark: Sydney Olympic Park, Grand Parade
The general program for each day is:
- 8.00-8.30am – Drop Off
- 8.30-10.30am – Scoot at Warehouse 11 Studio
- 10.30am – Morning Tea (provided)
- 10.45 – 2.30pm – Skatepark Tour and Lunch (provided)
- 2.30 – 5.00pm – Scoot at Warehouse 11 Studio
- 5.00-5.30pm – Pickup by Parent at Warehouse11, Monster Skatepark or Mona Vale
Please note that we adjust the schedule based on weather, the level of ability of the group and traffic. Please note that the afternoon drop off may occur after 5:30pm due to traffic.
Our new ‘Creative Camps’ are an Action Sports/Creativity hybrid, featuring new programs, as well as the same aspects of camp that you know and love. All kids aged between 4.5 – 18 years are now able to redeem a Government Issued Creative Kids voucher to use on a 1 Day Camp here at Warehouse 11. The Creative Campers follow the normal camp routine: arrive at 8AM – 8:30AM, spend the morning doing Academy for Skate or Scooter and go on the skatepark tours in our Camper Transport Vehicles. However, in the afternoon, the Creative Campers converge to take part in a series of creative programs.
These Creative Programs vary day-to-day, but include:
• Custom Sticker Design and Creation
• How to film and edit fire Insta Clips
• Custom T-Shirt Creation
• Grip Tape Designing • Graphic Design
• Digital Media Creation
• Skate + Scooter Photography
The normal cost for the Creative Camp is $149, however with by using the Creative Kids Voucher Code, you only pay $49 total for the full day of camp.